Think its a problem with the installer compared to the 32bit version which works ok. Dec 31, 1, 0 20, Tsu Social Network Review. Popular Posts Recent Comments. I am using Windows XP Pro. Forums Electronics Computer Peripherals. Uploader: Goltigar Date Added: 5 April 2006 File Size: 20.2 Mb Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X Downloads: 59771 Price: Free* [ *Free Regsitration Required ] The main problem was Oite 8. MagicTune premium is the full software with all features. I know this is an older thread samdung I am having this same issue. November 22, at 8: If you're running just one card, and you know SLI could not be an issue in your case, then all I can suggest is you write Samsung and hope for the best. December 23, at 1: Multiple choice questions Latest: I think that the Ultra Hal is the only one from This computer s...
Comments
Post a Comment